Tuesday, September 12, 2017

The Cocksucker’s Pledge





1. I WILL SWALLOW, unless otherwise instructed. A Man’s Cum is sacred and must be received with reverence. Swallowing reinforces the bond between a Man and His cocksucker.

2. I WILL DEEPTHROAT to the best of my ability, regardless of whether I gag. A well-rounded cocksucker must master the use of his lips, tongue AND throat to maximize a Man’s pleasure.

3. I WILL NOT USE MY HANDS unless instructed. My mouth is my sexual organ.

4. I WILL NOT TOUCH MYSELF when sucking a Man’s Cock. His pleasure is my own.

5. I WILL NOT EXPECT RECIPROCATION—ever.

6. I WILL MAKE MYSELF AVAILABLE, and service on His terms. A Man should never have to jerk Himself off to get relief when a cocksucker could do the job instead.

7. I WILL ALLOW HIM TO CALL ME NAMES, such as “faggot,“ “cocksucker” and “slut,” regardless of whether I enjoy this. A cocksucker must accept his place on the sexual totem pole. Such names are a Man’s way of claiming His sexual superiority over a cocksucker.

8. I WILL CONTINUE TO SERVICE for as long as a Man deems appropriate, whether minutes or hours, without complaint.

I pledge these things because I am a cocksucker; because I am in awe of men and am at their service; because it is their generosity in sharing their Manhood that allows me to achieve my own sexual fulfillment.



1 comment: