Friday, April 8, 2016

Why I kneel


Kneeling is a fundamental aspect of Cockworship.  On my feet, eye to eye with a Man I seem to be His equal, His friend, His bro, but on my knees this perspective is corrected.  I see how great a difference there is between a Man and His faggot, an Alpha and His beta.  Kneeling, and Cockworship itself, stems from the deep sense of awe that overwhelms a sub in the presence of a real Man and instinctively drives him to his knees.  It is a recognition of the natural hierarchy among males, of the fact that some are born to be Men, while others exist to serve. 


On my knees in the dust at His feet, I know Him to be Master and myself to be His slave.  I am there to honor and serve Him, to give my body over to be fucked as an act of worship of His Penis.  For an Alpha to worship another Man's hairy Cock would be degrading, for a beta, though, there can be no act more ennobling.

No comments:

Post a Comment