Monday, September 18, 2017


Someone recently asked me: "Is it embarrassing to worship Cock?"

The answer, yes and no.  So much in the Phallic faith is about knowing who you are and being it.  For a Man to get on His knees and take another Man's Cock would be humiliating.  It's not His place, because it's not who He is.  But for a faggot, there's no greater privilege or honor possible than to worship a Man's Cock, to suck and to be fucked.  A faggot looking up at his Man is like the Earth gazing up at the sky.  That He should give me a place at His feet and teach me to worship His Sacred Phallus raises me to a spiritual level and gives me a connection to the Divine I could never have achieved on my own.

A Man is the bridge between heaven and earth, between the spiritual and the physical, because He bears God in His flesh.  A faggot though is created to be a vessel for a Man's will, to serve and to worship.  Through his service the faggot enthrones Man as king and makes visible in the physical world the Deity of Cock.  Were the faggot to leave aside his humble role as the slave of Man, were he to forsake his worship of Cock the world would be ignorant of this truth.

So, in short.  No, it is not embarrassing to worship Cock, because in those brief moments everyday all is as it should be:  Man is Lord, Cock is God and I am slave.

Cock worship is an expression of the truth of all things.


1 comment:

  1. I'd say cock worship is an expression of all creation. Life is impossible without seed. Dick is life.

    ReplyDelete