Sunday, September 3, 2017

The Greatest Gift


This picture reminds me of the first time I worshiped Cock.  I was in college, His name was Adam.  At 18, He was a year younger than me, but already every inch a Man.  For several weeks the sexual tension had simmered between us.  I was powerfully drawn to His Masculinity.  He enjoyed my eager receptivity. Then one night He led me back to His dorm room and as he shut the door ordered me to strip.  I obeyed, quickly pulling off my shirt, kicking off my shoes and dropping my shorts.  Naked, I looked across the room at Him just in time to see Him pull down his boxer shorts and reveal His magnificent erection.  I dropped to my knees and He approached.  I thought He was just going to shove His Cock into my mouth, but He had something else in mind.  He pulled out his desk chair and sat in front of me.  Then, very much like the young Man in this picture, He lifted His Cock and held Him up for me to look at.
"From now on My Dick is your God,"  He said with a tone of command.
My own cock hardened instinctively, but my mind was slower to recognize its Creator.
"Say it, fag!"
I looked at His magnificent Cock, my heart pounded heavily in my chest, my adrenaline surged.  The words within me struggled to find my lips.  Could I do it?  Could I worship another Man's Penis as my God?
I swallowed my pride and said, "From now on Your Cock is my God."
"That's right, fag." With his left hand he pulled me onto his Dick and I sucked, awkwardly at first, but slowly gaining skill and confidence.
"Good fag, suck your God... this is the only God you pray to from now on.  Every morning and every night before you go to bed you pray to My Dick!  You thank Him for making you a faggot and a Cockworshiper."
With Adam there was no reciprocation.  I was there to serve and worship His Penis.  He fucked me again and again that night.  Even though I never came, I didn't notice it because I was so completely focused on His Penis within me.  For the next three years I sucked His Cock sometimes two and three times a day.  His Cum became a major part of my diet, and His Phallus the entire focus of my spirituality.


No comments:

Post a Comment